INDUSTRY AND PRESS ARTICLES
- A Simple Explanation of the Internet of Things, Jacob Morgan, Forbes.com, May 2014.
- The Internet of Things, Michael Chui, Markus Löffler, and Roger Roberts, McKinsey Quarterly, March 2010.
- Forecast: The Internet of Things, Worldwide, 2013. Gartner Report, 2013.
- Internet of Things (IoT): A vision, architectural elements, and future directions, Jayavardhana Gubbi, Rajkumar Buyya, Slaven Marusic, Marimuthu Palaniswami. Future Generation Computer Systems Journal, Volume 29 Issue 7, September 2013.
- Internet of Things: Challenges and Opportunities, S. C. Mukhopadhyay, N. K. Suryadevara. Internet of Things: Smart Sensors, Measurement and Instrumentation, Volume 9, 2014 (Book chapter).
- Internet of things: Vision, applications and research challenges, Daniele Miorandi, Sabrina Sicari, Francesco De Pellegrini, Imrich Chlamtac. Ad Hoc Networks, Volume 10, Issue 7, September 2012.
PAPERS FROM PREVIOUS PROJECTS
- MYRON: Smart Footballs For Automated Coaching, Adam P. Goldhammer, Michael T. Chuang, Evan Mullinix, Steven Elia, Tao Yang, Benjamin Koopman, Justin N. Beaver, Xunnan Fu, Dan Dancescu, Avni Jhunjhunwala, Austin Buchan, Aaron J. Harris, Michael Soto, Rajeev Gandhi, Priya Narasimhan. 4th Asia-Pacific Congress on Sports Technology (APCST 2009), September 21-23, 2009, Honolulu, HI, USA.
- YinzCam: Experiences with In-Venue Mobile Video and Replays, Nathan D. Mickulicz, Priya Narasimhan, Rajeev Gandhi. 27th Large Installation System Administration Conference, LISA 2013, Washington, D.C., November 3-8, 2013.
- Challenges and Opportunities for Embedded Computing in Retail Environments, Kunal Mankodiya, Rajeev Gandhi, Priya Narasimhan. Sensor System and Software. O. Akan, P. Bellavista, J. Caoet al, Springer Berlin Heidelberg. 102:121-136, 2012.
- Automated viewer-centric personalized sports broadcast, Michael Chuang, Priya Narasimhan. 8th Conference of the International Sports Engineering Association (ISEA), Vienna, Austria, July 2010.
- Smartphone-based assistive technologies for the blind, Priya Narasimhan, Rajeev Gandhi, Dan Rossi. International Conference on Compilers, Architecture, and Synthesis for Embedded Systems (CASES), October 2009, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2009.
- TwitterJacket: An automated activity and health monitoring solution for the elderly, Shahriyar Amini, Priya Narasimhan. Carnegie Mellon University Technical Report CMU-CyLab-10-003, 18 October 2009.
- Trinetra: Assistive Technologies for Grocery Shopping for the Blind, Patrick E Lanigan, Aaron M Paulos, Andrew W Williams, Dan Rossi, Priya Narasimhan. International IEEE-BAIS Symposium on Research on Assistive Technologies (RAT), 2007.
- Eye of the beholder: phone-based text-recognition for the visually-impaired, Tudor Dumitras, Matthew Lee, Pablo Quinones, Asim Smailagic, Dan Siewiorek, Priya Narasimhan. 10th IEEE International Symposium on Wearable Computers, October 2006.